Two weeks before your scheduled orientation day...
New content will appear in your Next Steps Center under the Orientation tile. You must complete the tasks in this module to ensure you're ready for the big day.
Here are some of the items you can expect to learn about:
- Your Orientation Leader
- University of Arizona Lingo
- General Education Courses
- Your College or Academic Unit
- Your Pre-Academic Worksheet (PAW)
- Status of your placements
- Technology used during orientation
- And finally... Your Orientation Day Schedule with Zoom links!
This Countdown to Orientation is an introduction to Arizona and your virtual orientation experience. We encourage you to complete this content before 5:00 PM (Arizona time) the day before your scheduled orientation. Get #wildcatready!