Apply to UA
Complete the online freshman application for admission to the University of Arizona.
Received your decision?
Once you receive your admission decision letter and have been admitted, your next step is to create your NetID, password and NetID+. To create your NetID, password and NetID+, use the student ID number and PIN you are provided in your admission letter.
Next Steps Center
Log in to your Next Steps Center using your NetID, password and NetID+ and complete all of your required items such as paying your Enrollment Fee and signing up for Orientation.
- Pay your Enrollment Fee
- Sign up for Orientation
- Receive your confirmation email
- Complete the subject placement process for math, writing, and second language in Next Steps Center
- Upload your immunization records in Next Steps Center
Day of Orientation
- Complete all items in Digital Orientation tile via your Next Steps Center
- Complete Academic college meeting (D2L)
- Attend advising appointment meeting
- Attend Virtual information sessions
- Continue attending virtual information sessions through the summer as questions come up
- Complete any remaining Next Steps Center items, including submitting your official, final high school transcript upon high school graduation
- Prepare to attend UA Clicks as part of Wildcat Welcome on the Friday before the start of fall semester