Apply to UA
Complete the online freshman application for admission to the University of Arizona.
Received your decision?
Once you receive your admission decision letter and have been admitted, your next step is to create your NetID, NetID+ and password. To create your NetID, NetID+ and password, use the student ID number and PIN you are provided in your admission letter.
Next Steps Center
Log in to your Next Steps Center using your NetID, NetID+ and password and complete all of your required items such as paying your Enrollment Fee and signing up for Orientation.
- Sign up for Orientation
- Receive your confirmation email
- Complete the subject placement process for math, writing, and second language in Next Steps Center
- Upload your immunization records in Next Steps Center
Day of Orientation
- Plan for a full day of Orientation activities
- Bring a government-issued ID such as driver’s license, state identification card, or passport
- Bring copies of test scores such as AP/IB and SAT/ACT
- Come prepared with sunscreen and comfortable shoes
- If you are staying in a residence hall, we provide a pillow, sheets and blankets. You will need to bring an alarm clock and toiletries and any other personal items you may require.
- Complete any remaining Next Steps Center items, including submitting your official, final high school transcript upon high school graduation
- Prepare to attend UA Clicks as part of Wildcat Welcome on the Friday before the start of fall semester