All incoming students to the University of Arizona are required to participate in virtual orientation. It’s designed to help you complete the necessary steps before you start your first day as a Wildcat.
Signing up for orientation is easy — follow the instructions below to get started!
Instructions (Summer / Fall 2022 students)
- Log in to your Next Steps Center
- Click the Path to Enrollment banner
- In the left hand menu, click the "Secure Your Spot" tab and complete this section (if you haven't already done so)
- In the left hand menu, click the "Sign Up For Orientation" tab
- You will then be redirected to a series of screens in UAccess where you can select your preferred date, add guests (for the virtual "Family Essentials" orientation) and make accommodation requests.
The orientation fee is $40 per guest regardless of session type. This fee can be paid online in your UAccess Student Center. Changes can be made at least seven business days before the scheduled session for a full refund.
Accessibility & Accommodations
It’s a priority for us to make sure that our offerings are accessible for you and your guests. When you sign up for orientation via the Next Steps Center, you can make your accommodation requests. Accommodations range from — but are not limited to — American Sign Language interpretation, CART captioning, captioned videos, etc.
Orientation is required for all incoming students at the University of Arizona. By signing-up for orientation, you are acknowledging that failing to attend your orientation session may result in a $35 no-show fee added to your student account. If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, you must contact Orientation & New Student Services or your individual Academic Unit as soon as possible, or no later than 12 p.m. Arizona Time the next day, to avoid this fee.