As a new Wildcat, your student will complete many important steps before classes even begin, and Parent & Family Programs is here to assist you along the way. This free resource is dedicated to serving the family members and supporters of our Wildcat community.
Fall Family Weekend
Join us for Family Weekend, an annual event of tradition, celebration and connection that began in 1929. For family members and supporters, Family Weekend gives them a glimpse into their student’s life at the University of Arizona. For students, Family Weekend is filled with food, fun and a chance to show off their new home to their loved ones.
Parents & Family Association
Deepen the connection to your student’s college experience by joining the free Parents & Family Association. It acts as your go-to resource for all things University of Arizona as it relates to being a parent or supporter. Here are a few ways the Parents & Family Association keeps you in the loop:
- Offers assistance with finding answers to all your questions
- Shares updates on campus events and news
- Connects you to a Wildcat community in your hometown
- Sends a monthly newsletter during the academic year
- Grants access to social media aimed at parents and supporters of students
- Provides Cat Tracks, a comprehensive guide to campus resources and services
- Gives support for navigating the challenges that can arise when trying to balance a student’s emerging need for autonomy while still maintaining a connection to home