Apply to UA
Complete the University of Arizona Transfer Student application online.
Received your decision?
Once you receive your Admissions decision letter from the University of Arizona and have been admitted, your next step is to create your NetID, NetID+ and password. To create your NetID, NetID+ and password use the student ID number and PIN you are provided in your admissions letter.
Next Steps Center
Log in to your Next Steps Center using your NetID, NetID+ and password and complete all of your required items such as paying your Enrollment Fee and signing up for Orientation.
- Sign up for Orientation
- Receive your confirmation email
- Take placement exams if you need to
- Upload your immunization information into your Next Steps Center
Day of Orientation
- Bring a government issued ID such as driver’s license, state identification card, or passport for your CatCard
- Register for classes at your individual academic advising appointment
- Bring a cell phone and charger, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes
- Complete any remaining Next Steps Center items